Endo-Cube is a NSF certified revolutionary food temperature-mimicking sensor (TMS) designed to increase the lifespan of the compressor whilst saving on energy bills through its life. With Endo-Cube, the compressor cycles less by up to 80%, thereby extending the life of the compressor. Studies also reveal that refrigeration systems use up to 22% less energy with its use.
How the Endo-Cube works
- Endo-Cube measures the product temperature instead of the air temperature around the product.
- The food simulant mimics food temperature at around 10mm below the surface.
- It senses food simulant and maintain stored products at the right temperature.
- It works as a refrigeration cycle controller by controlling Thermostat operation
- Upto 80% reduction in On & Off cycles of the refrigeration, although cycles are little longer.
Top 6 reasons WHY you need Endo-Cube
- Reduce your refrigeration energy costs by up to 22%
- Increase the lifespan of your refrigeration equipment
- Improves quality and fresher of your produce
- Reduce servicing/repair costs to your equipment
- No ongoing maintenance needed
- Hassle free installation with no downtime