This product is specially designed and manufactured for long term storage of various biological products, including viruses, germs, erythrocytes, leucocyte and cutis. Applications can be found in blood banks, hospitals, epidemic prevention services, and research institutes, laboratories in electronic and chemical plants, bio-logical engineering institutes and marine fishery companies.
Key Features of Low Temp Upright Freezers:
- Malfunction alarms including high and low temprature, power failure, sensor error, clean-filter, and condenser clean, abnormal voltage, low battery, thermostate failure
- Capable of producing two types of alarm outputs, audible buzzer and visible flashing light.
- Door open feature standard and USB port for temperature date downloading standard on upright models.
- Remote alarm contacts.
Installation and application
- 380v/50Hz electrical design, stable power supply, rapid cooling, rapid cooling in 6 hours
- Suitable for 10°C to 30°C ambient temperature
Filed proven reliability
- 7 inches touch screen to display current temperature, history temperature, all alarm records and data.
- Standard with USB port to download alarm and temperature data
- Non-flammable HC refrigerant to guaranteee users’s safety.
- Emergency stop to protect operator
Key design features
- Microprocessor-controlled system designed for controlled range of -40°C to -15°C or cabinet space with 1°C increment
- Settable high temperature and low temperature alarms
- Optional temperature recorder, storage racks and storage box
- Unique door seal design for the minimum loss of cold temperature during a door opening
- 200mm thickness without CFC insulation to minimize cabinet heat gain and to improve temperature stability.
Ambient Temperature (°C): 10~32
Temperature Range (°C): -40 ~ -150
Dimensions W*D*H (mm): 1555*956*147
Capacity (L/cu.ft): 128L
20GP/40GP/ 40HQ: 3
LCD Touch Screen: Yes
Download User Manual View Flyer